Website Goodwin Biotechnology
Scope of Function: Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project. Lead all aspects of implementing Operational Excellence within the organization.
Reports to: SVP Operations
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Develop and Maintain an Operation Excellence Program
Education and Skills Required:
BS in Engineering or other technical degree, 5-10 years of experience in GMP Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment. Project Manager certification and Black-belt certification preferred.
Interact with Facilities, Manufacturing, Process Development, QC and QA at Goodwin Biotechnology and outside contractors and government agencies.